For over a decade, WILSON TACTICAL®, the knife and tool division of WILSON COMBAT® has brought the finest in quality edged tactical tools to our discriminating clientele. For 2010 we are raising the bar and will be offering a limited collection of handmade knives by some of today’s premier tactical knife makers without the long wait typically associated with special ordering a custom edged masterpiece.
These newly designed knives featured in the new CUSTOM ALLIANCE will be few in number, and will quickly become a valued centerpiece of your collection. These offerings will typify the WILSON standards of extraordinary quality, classic design and unmatched value.
Introducing the Latest Addition to the
WILSON TACTICAL CUSTOM ALLIANCE
“Snap with IKBS” by Kirby Lambert
Limited to 10 serial numbered pieces-complete with Maxpedition razorshell case in O.D.
Steel – CPM 154CM Price – $550.00
Blade Length – 3.5″
Blade Thickness – .160″
Handle Length – 4.6″
Overall Length – 8.2″
Weight – 5.2 oz.
Bolster Material – Carbon Fiber
Handle Material – Olive Drab G10
Hardware Material – Stainless Steel
Liner Material – .080” 6AL/4V Titanium
Features The IKBS Pivot Bearing System
Designed by Kirby to be the perfect EDC knife, here’s why:
• Small Enough For Comfortable Everyday Carry, But Can Also Take On The Tasks Of A Large Tactical Folder
• Wide Blade Design Gives It A Feel Of A Larger Knife
• CPM 154CM Stainless Steel Blade For Maximum Edge Holding And Corrosion Resistance
• .080” 6AL/4V Titanium Liners For Maximum Strength And Minimal Weight
• Carbon Fiber Bolsters And G10 Handle Scales For A Lifetime Of Use
• Finger Choil Allows For Added Comfort As Well As A Rock Solid Grip In Both Regular And Reverse Grip
• Fold Over Pocket Clip Allows For Deep Concealed Carry
• Great Ergonomics…
• Positioning Of The Flipper Combined With A Solid Detent And The IKBS Allow It To Fire Open Like Lightning
• Secure Lock-Up In Both The Open And Closed Position
IKBS – Ikoma Korth Bearing System
Rather than the blade rotating against washers, a race is machined into the liner where ball bearings are placed. The blade then rotates on the ball bearings allowing the blade to rotate with minimal resistance while retaining zero side to side blade play. For more information on the IKBS, visit www.ikbsknifetech.com.
“I believe that a knife should not only look good but should be functional as well. That is why I only use top grade materials such as titanium, carbon fiber, G10 and specialty steels such as CPM 154CM.” – Kirby Lambert
For more information on Kirby Lambert, please visit www.lambertknives.com